Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fake Elections and Bribery

I had this rant emailed to me. I think it sums up the farce that we are going through today, "Super Tuesday". How long can they distract the American people with the election "news" that we have already gone through for months, horserace style, with 9 months left to go? And how long can they keep us focused on trivial bullshit like haircuts and tears?

I am going to participate today. I am going to take a Green ballot and vote for Cynthia McKinney. Do I think it will do any good? Well, it shows the ruling class that there are a certain number of people, besides the ones who refuse to vote, that don't fall for the hype, and are politically aware enough to vote outside the box, so to speak. Although we no longer have boxes, we have machines, easily hackable and not subject to recounts.

As you read this article, remember that impeachable offenses are: treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors. I wonder why the media and Congress members always leave out the word bribery when they recite impeachable offenses!

No comments: