Friday, September 21, 2007

Looting large and small

I've decided that the rest of the world, and not just my personal circle, needs the benefit of my opinions. My friend Dave assures me that there are people out there who care. We will see.

My job just sent me a letter telling me that the Federal Government wants them to take away 1% more a paycheck to my 401K. They are doing it automatically, unless I send a written protest, and I have to renew it every year.

Clearly, the government is trying to funnel more money to their stock market contributors. They tried to get ahold of the billions of Social Security funds, and that didn't work out, so they're now going for the higher hanging fruit. No amount is too small for them to siphon away from the working class to the monied class.

And 47,000,000 uninsured Americans? Normal people see this as a problem of health care. Not the insurance companies. They see 47,000,000 people not paying $12,000/year for insurance. That's a lot of money they're not getting. So when voters call for full health care coverage, their "representatives" show who they really answer to, and vote to force everyone to buy insurance by law. So instead of single payer health care, we get criminalization of inability to afford health insurance.

No amount is too big and no amount is too small for the greedy bloodsuckers of the ruling class.

No comments: