Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Pulling the Plug

Like many people, I have viewed the demonization of Trump for the last year and a half at face value, drawing the conclusion that the ruling class hates him and wants him gone.
That conclusion has baffled me, however, because I could not see why they hated him so. But, clearly, they did. I, like many other people, was hopeful that it meant that he was secretly an agent of peace, or maybe a threat to the pedophile rings that run rampant among the elite.
But, maybe not.
Watching John Stockwell speak in the 80s about the fact that the elites were ready to let us sink, listening to Catherine Austin Fitts say that she was told the same thing in the 90s, having a friend of a friend post a graph on Facebook showing the increasing debt and decreasing wages of the working class over the last 40 years.....
I now think that Trump is the face of the final collapse, the hated scapegoat that will be blamed for it all.
Why the hell would Angela Merkel blow off the revelation that the NSA was spying on her, in the Obama years, but now come out and say that Trump was so personally horrendous that Germany couldn't put up with the US anymore? (Paraphrased, obviously).
And England, which was said to be playing footsie with the BRICs, now suddenly so shocked, shocked! that Trump said something racist that they have disinvited him to visit. (Really, England? Who the hell do you think you are fooling?).
Another friend of a friend posted this, and I agree....
''We are living through a time when lies and corruption are being exposed on a daily basis and the 'gloves are off' at this point through Trump. No need to pretend any more. No need to slow dance, any more. I am personally encouraging my children to remain childless and enjoy their lives as long as possible. We are at a tipping point and soon our complacency will the ultimate contributing factor in our own enslavement.....Just like in film we are slowly being shepherded back to a time when mere existence was a struggle for most, when few had the means to live extraordinary lives.''
I am absolutely NOT saying that they are going to kill us. I find that paranoid and ridiculous. They DO need plenty of cheap labor and cannon fodder. I am just saying that they are no longer going to provide a safety net, or public amenities, or health and education.
They are going to let us breed as usual, but only the strongest and healthiest will survive, and those will be the ones who provide the labor and the cannon fodder.
I assume that we will be like India or Indonesia, except, most likely, still will provide the world-wide killing teams necessary to keep the world down.
That is why I don't want my kids to breed. No point in bringing more human chattel into this world, and I certainly don't want any descendants of mine to live in the dystopia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless there is a nuclear swan or a very rapid weather chain, or future is that of the current Bangladesh: millions in physical and mental squalor with a crust of quasi-nobles. The soon to be average lifespan: 40. Average income: ~ $1000/year. Average literacy: 2nd grade. Religion: out-of-control fanaticism either fundamental or new age. Best common jobs: gangster or prostitute.

wagelaborer said...

I agree completely.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes. Everyone is so excited at work, when someone announces that they are pregnant. It makes me just sad. I'm 58 and have had a pretty good life: homemade ice cream has a child, plenty of books & movies throughout adulthood, even a trip to the Grand Canyon once. These poor babies are likely to be dead long before they reach my age. And while I have never really suffered, they surely will. Their lives will be one of only the most basic medicine, dentistry non-existent, eyeglasses rummaged from the past. They won't see the Grand Canyon. Probably won't travel more than 20 miles from their place of birth to their gravesite. Still, when I hear these pregnancy stories, I still say "congratulations."